Tel: (949) 766-9240
Add.: 23181 Antonio Parkway,
Rancho Santa Margarita,
CA 92688, USA
USA EMS SERVICE
Fortron/Source Corp. is a multinational corporation with offices, R&D centers and manufacturing locations in USA and China. We provide ODM and OEM services for customers in China and USA. In China, we provide power supply ODM/OEM services. While in USA, we provide PCBA and system assembly services for wide range of electronic products.
Below is the mixture of services we can provide to our global customer base:
1. Power Supply turnkey manufacturing in China.
2. PCBA or system assembly in USA.
3. Partial assembly of electronic products in China and final assembly in USA.
4. Partial assembly of electronic products in USA and final assembly in China.
In our USA factory, product manufactured ranges from individual printed circuit boards to completely assembled and tested systems. Our PCB services include Surface Mount Assembly (SMT), Through Hole/Mixed Technology Assembly, Box Build and System Integration, Prototype & Pre-Production runs, and Specialized Rework. The production department also features complete inspection and testing services including Microscope, AOI, 3D X-Ray, ICT, Functional, Flying Probe, Burn-in, HiPot and Box Build Test as required to meet manufacturing standards and to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Fortron/Source customer focus team members are assigned to every client, ensuring accurate completion dates on prototype or testing needs. They also coordinate with customers on design, purchasing and manufacturing processes, through delivery of final product. Our teams are experienced in Build to Order, Just In Time (JIT), and Demand Pull processes, and they understand the need to produce outstanding products in a timely manner.
Our mission is to provide our clients with electronic and mechanical assemblies built to their specifications at the lowest cost, while maintaining the highest product quality. Therefore, we source our electronic and mechanical components worldwide. With our experienced staff of engineers and procurement specialists, Fortron/Source is able to provide our customers a competitive advantage in their specific markets.
Fortron/Source Global Time Line:
- 1983 Established headquarter and invested in a PCBA assembly factory in Northern California.
- 1988 Setup a branch office in Taiwan
- 1989 Setup a factory in Shenzhen, China.
- 1995 Incorporated SMT technology into manufacturing processes.
- 1996 Setup a branch office in Hong Kong.
- 1999 Setup a R&D center in Harbin, China.
- 2001 Established Fu Yong Industrial Park in Baoan, Shenzhen, China.
- 2002 Setup a R&D center in Shanghai, China.
- 2003 Relocate headquarter to Southern California.
- 2008 Setup an office/production center in Shanghai, China.